Working languages: English to Italian
Marianna Antonella Todero Quality is my first concern
messina, Sicilia, Italy
Local time: 16:17 CET (GMT+1) Native in
Qualified and long-term teaching of the English language and literature at school. Fascinated by the the world of translation I decided to attend the Scientific and Technical Translation Master from English into Italian organized by Pisa, Genoa and Bari Universities (Master IcoN) in order to develop professional skills and gain extensive knowledge on subjects I like.
I am confident my command of source and target languages supported by first-hand knowledge can add value to your projects.
Fields of expertise:
Material Translated: Biomedicine:
- Leaflets (epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease)
- Package leaflets
- Bipolar syndrome articles
- Informed consents
- Summary of product characteristics (RCP)
- January 2012 - January 2013 (expected completion) Scientific and Technical Translation Master from English into Italian organized by Pisa, Genoa and Bari Universities (Master IcoN)
- 2003, Research Doctorate in Textual Analysis, Catania University - Italy
- 1999, Master's Degree in Foreign Languages and Moderne Literature, Messina University - Italy
Keywords: traduttore, freelance, translator, italian, English, italiano, inglese, language, lingua, languages, lingue, contracts, contratti, Law, legge, legal, giuridico, medical translation, traduzione medica, clinical research, clinical trials, sperimentazioni cliniche, patient information sheet, foglio informativo, informed consent forms, consenso informato, EMEA, user's manual, opuscoli, leaflet, foglio illustrativo, contratti, agreement, agency agreement, supply and services agreement, memorandum of association, articles of association, atto costitutivo, statuto, claim form, particulars of claim, summons, complaint, atto di citazione, convocazione.
Profile last updated Dec 13, 2013