Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Chinese: Non-fatal offenses against the person
Source text - English Most non-fatal offences in this category of offending are dealt with by the Offenses Against the Person Act 1861. This very old act of parliament contains a variety of offenses of assault which differ in their seriousness for both the offender and the victim.
A Section 47 Assault is an assault occasioning actual bodily harm (ABH). This offense may involve the victim sustaining quite severe injuries including loss of teeth and a broken nose. To obtain a conviction for this offense the prosecution must prove that the defendant either intended the harm to be caused or was reckless as to the harm being caused.
Translation - Chinese 在该类犯罪中，大部分非致命犯罪都是根据1861年“侵犯人身罪法案”来处理的。在这本古老的国会法案中，囊括了非常多种类的侵犯人身罪，各类罪行区别在于犯罪人伤害程度和受害人受伤程度的不同。
Translation - English The following Documents shall be submitted for Initial Application for Hygienic Administrative Licence of imported disinfectant in accordance with ‘Regulation on License Application of Disinfectants and Disinfecting Apparatuses and the Approval Process of the Ministry of Health’
a. Application form of Hygienic Administrative licence for imported disinfectant;
b. Research and production report;
c. Products formula;
d. Brief introduction of Production techniques and diagram;
e. Quality standards;
f. Test reports issued by disinfectant test agency accredited by the Ministry of Health and relevant documents shall be submitted as following order:
1、Application form of test;
2、Acceptance notification of test;
4、Physical and chemical test report;
5、Test report on sterilizing efficacy against micro-organisms;
6、Toxicology safety test report;
7、Other test reports required by disinfecting products inspections;
g. Original packaging of product (including product label);
h. Product instruction;
i. Documentary proof of permission for production and sales of product in product manufacturing country;
j. application on behalf of others shall submit letter of entrustment;
k. other documents that are helpful to the assessment.
Except for relevant documents required by regulations, the following documents shall be submitted for commissioning manufacturing:
• Commissioning agreement signed by both commissioning party and commissioned party;
• For imported products, certification documents of quality control system and good manufacturing practice of commissioned party shall be submitted.
All above documents shall be submitted the original copy, 4 copies of original and 1 small package of unopened sample.
Graduate diploma - DPSI online course
Years of translation experience: 9. Registered at ProZ.com: Nov 2012.
* Chinese native speaker, living in East Anglia, England.
* Trilingual speaker with English and German.
* Educated to bachelor degree level of Business English for international trade.
* Qualified with Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI).
Experienced translation specialising in law, finance, marketing, medicine, energy, construction, and technology.
More than 100 hours Interpreting:
* Inward investment enquiries into the UK
* Engineering Exhibition (Machine tools)
* Court and police interview interpreting;
* GP and hospital appointment interpreting;
* Investment meetings for wind farms;
* Iron mine exploitation and on-site investigations;
* Marketing for medical products;
* Mongolian folk show investment enquiry;
Keywords: Translation, interpreting, Chinese, English, law, health, tourism, business, finance, medical care, engineering, power generation.