I am a professional Italian translator/interpreter with Italian university degrees in Russian, French and English, more than 6 years’ experience in translation and interpreting. I am also a certified translator for the City Court and the Chamber of Commerce of Fermo (Italy).
My specialization is translating from Russian into Italian
I spent lots of time in Russia (Moscow, Nizhnyj Novgorod, Saint Petersburg) working with companies as interpreter IT<>RU and teaching Italian to Russian people (students or businessmen) speaking Russian.
I do my work at place or by Skype, if it is requested for urgency.
I achieved lots of experiences in translation from Italian into Russian. My works are certified "high quality" through assessments (to be delivered upon request) that make me sure and able to always deliver a product that is perfect in style respecting the conformity to source text (in terms of meanings)
The value of a good translation: the crisis makes companies spending sources and efforts to expand into new markets. This means investing in translation, because good translation can make a huge difference. Remember: high quality translation is associated with high quality products/service.
The philosophy of "doing my best": working hard, to achieve a translation that will perfectly suit a source text is satisfaction for the translator himself and above all for the client. Treating my clients better means not only offering excellent quality but also trying to understand their needs and making them feel comfortable during our partnership.
About me and my works: I am a perfectionist, and that means doing my best in any situation. I do not accept jobs if I am not able to guarantee a high quality result.
How I work:
• high quality is achieved by experience, expertise and accurate research
• deadlines are always met
• clients’ needs are taken into consideration
• revision by a proof-reader/expert is included
My areas of specialisation are:
• legal (contracts, powers of attorney, articles of partnership, charters, court decisions);
• diplomas, university programmes, curricula vitae ;
• real estate (deeds of sale, sales offers, preliminary contracts, technical descriptions, cadastre certificates);
• Environment & Ecology
• certificates of various kinds (birth, marriage, divorce, change of name);
• technical goods descriptions (shoes, local Italian product for advertisement)
• business/commerce (business plans, commercial correspondence, certificates from the Chamber of Commerce);