I am an experienced Spanish linguist currently based between Madrid and Edinburgh, and I mainly specialised in IT, marketing and multilingual SEO.
Here's a brief summary of my professional profile:
• Over six years’ experience as translator and proofreader with a vast bibliography baking up my expertise.
• Extensive experience in IT and software localisation.
• Experience in multilingual SEO, content optimisation and glossary building.
• Experience in creative writing with an award-winning portfolio.
• Highly computer literate: All common software packages, SDL Trados and other CAT Tools. I also master Google Analytics and Google Keyword Planner.
• Competitive rates starting from £0.05 per source word for general translations.
• Up to 3,000 words translated per day.
• Member of CEDRO and ASETRAD.
• I hold Masters Degrees in the relevant areas, in both source and target languages.
For more information, you can also visit www.nataliaandthewords.blogspot.com.