English to Chinese - Rates: 0.04 - 0.10 USD per word / 30 - 40 USD per hour Japanese to Chinese - Rates: 0.04 - 0.10 USD per word / 30 - 40 USD per hour Korean to Chinese - Rates: 0.04 - 0.10 USD per word / 30 - 40 USD per hour French to Chinese - Rates: 0.05 - 0.12 USD per word / 30 - 40 USD per hour German to Chinese - Rates: 0.05 - 0.12 USD per word / 30 - 40 USD per hour
Russian to Chinese - Rates: 0.05 - 0.12 USD per word / 30 - 40 USD per hour Arabic to Chinese - Rates: 0.06 - 0.15 USD per word / 30 - 50 USD per hour Spanish to Chinese - Rates: 0.06 - 0.15 USD per word / 40 - 60 USD per hour Italian to Chinese - Rates: 0.06 - 0.15 USD per word / 30 - 50 USD per hour Indonesian to Chinese - Rates: 0.06 - 0.15 USD per word / 0 - 0 USD per hour Thai to Chinese - Rates: 0.06 - 0.15 USD per word / 30 - 50 USD per hour Vietnamese to Chinese - Rates: 0.05 - 0.12 USD per word / 0 - 0 USD per hour Portuguese to Chinese - Rates: 0.06 - 0.15 USD per word / 40 - 60 USD per hour
Cover applies to the person (s) named on this certificate of insurance and for whom a premium has been paid. Important-Please refer particularly to the Conditions (on page 30), Warranty (page 11) and the reference to the material facts at Condition 11 (page 30), as failure to comply with them could affect a claim.
This policy has been arranged by Accident & General International Ltd, 34 Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1. Ireland.
The policy is underwritten by the Home & Overseas Insurance Company Limited, Regent Arcade House, 19-25 Argyll Street, London W1V 2HQ.
The £ symbol denotes pounds sterling.
It is your promise to us at the time of taking out this insurance policy that:
1. You are not aware of any reason why the trip could be cancelled or curtailed or of any medical condition which could result in a claim.
2. You will obtain from your doctor a "certificate of fitness" confirming your ability to travel and endure the trip if you are undergoing medical treatment as a hospital our-patient at the date the final cost of the trip is due to be paid.
3. You have obtained written medical advice from your doctor on the advisability of taking the trip where you have received treatment as hospital in-patient or out-patient during the six months prior to the booking of the trip.
4. You are not receiving or awaiting the treatment as a hospital in¬patient. If any claim arises directly or indirectly from this treatment, it will not be covered.
5. You are not traveling against medical advice or for the purposes of obtaining medical treatment or where terminal prognosis has been given.
If you find you cannot comply with the terms of this Warranty between the date this policy is purchased and the first date of travel you must notify us.
• NOTE: We must be informed of any fact which is likely to influence us the acceptance, assessment or continuance of this insurance. Failure do so may invalidate this insurance leaving you with no right to make a
1. No payment will be made under sections 1, 2, 3, 6 or 7 without an appropriate medical certificate or other certification as required.
2. Any certificates, information, evidence and receipts required by us must be obtained at your expense ( originals must be provided) , if we require a medical examination you must agree to this and in the event of death we are entitled to a post mortem examination, both at our expense.
3. You should take all reasonable steps to recover any lost or stolen article.
4. If any claim is found to be fraudulent in any way this policy will be cancelled and all claim denied.
5. The original of this Insurance Certificate should be produced before any claim is paid.
6. You should not admit liability, offer or promise to make any payment without written consent from us.
7. We are entitled to take over any rights in the defense or settlement of any claim and to take proceedings in your name for your benefit against any other party.
8. We may at any time pay to you our full liability under this policy after which no further payments will be made in any respect.
9. No refund of premium is allowed unless the policy is cancelled within seven days of purchase, the travel date has not commenced and a claim has not been made.
10. The period of cover under this policy can only be extended by the issue of a continuation policy provided no claim is pending or known to be about to arise, the maximum period of cover is 24 months from the date of first issue.
11. It is a condition of this insurance that all material facts have been disclosed to us, failure to do so may invalidate this insurance leaving you with no right to make a claim.
NOTE: The Insurers must be informed of any fact which is likely to influence the Insurers in the acceptance, assessment or continuance of this insurance. Failure to do so may invalidate this insurance leaving yarn with no right to make a claim.
CV is available upon request and you can go to www.talentran.com/english for more information
This is Rocky Yang, an experienced translator (with TEM8 and BEC Higher) and a project manager of a multilingual translation team. With more than five years English-Chinese translation experience and three years’ experience working as a project manager, I am able to deliver accurate and timely translation service to clients around the world.
The languages we translate are mainly 13 pairs, i.e. English-Chinese, French-Chinese, German-Chinese, Russian-Chinese, Japanese-Chinese, Korean-Chinese, Italian-Chinese, Vietnamese-Chinese, Spanish-Chinese, Portuguese-Chinese, Arabic-Chinese, Thai-Chinese and Indonesian-Chinese. And we have rich experience in Business/Commerce (general), Law (general), Engineering (general), IT (Information Technology), Computers (general) Construction/Civil Engineering, Accounting, Automation & Robotics, Architecture, etc.
Currently, the number of translators in my team exceeds 150. All translators in my team have received the highest certificates in their respective languages and are able to translate with the help of TM technology (mainly Trados). Since we do translation on team-based, we are more efficient in translation especially for large projects, when comparing other freelances. Besides, we can enforce strict quality assurance measures that other freelancers may not be able to do it. However, our rates are still as competitive as that of individual freelancers, but our quality and service are better.
With dedication and responsibility, we offer quality, timely and cost-effective translation service to our clients and hope to establish a long-term cooperative relation with you.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Keywords: english to Chinese translation, french to chinese, germany to chinese, russian to chinese, japanese to chinese, korean to chinese, italian to chinese, spanish to chinese, arabic to chinese, arabic to chinese, thai to chinese, indonesian to chinese, french to chinese, trados, law, patent, technology, architecture, literiture, computer, finance, automobile, insurance, textile, etc.