Goal-directed, results oriented, professional with a strong security background and education, skilled communicator, persuasive and adaptable, self motivated with high energy, initiative, and focus. Keen insight in to the needs and views of others, able to listen and identify issues or problem area and form innovative solutions, professional, personable and articulate in presentation, Areas of strength include:
1. Comprehensive security knowledge.
2. Communication / negotiation / facilitation.
3. Problem Solving / Decision Making.
4. Program management.
Date of Birth: 1961
Address: P.O. Box. 5872
Amman Tel. 0777710212
Land line : 032387833
* General Secondary Education Certificate of Jordan 1979
* Tarrant Country Collage, Texas / Language and American Culture
*Acme Training, Texas, Meacham Field Base. Private pilot
* Aviation Maintenance for Two Years. 1981
in the Royal Jordanian Air force.
* TV Monitoring Security 1984- 1986
Dallas- Fort Worth Airport Texas
* Private Pilot Ground School
Course – Qualifight Training. Inc. FFA- USA
This Course Covered the Following:
• Private Pilot Certification Course.
• Instrument Rating Course.
• Commercial Pilot Certification.
• Other 1986
* In June , 1992 I joined The United Nation Office in Amman , up to Feb 1998 (ESCWA) .
* Higher Skills for Communication Certificate
The British Council Language
Centre- Amman- (Level 12) and FC2 1993
* In- Service Security Training Programmed Certificate
United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia Security and Safety Service ( peace keeping officer ) 5-16/ 12/ 1994
* Introduction to: Personal Computers, Dos & Norton Commander Certificate
Image Technologies 25/7/1995-13/8/1995
* WORDPERFECT 5.1 – Basic
Image Technologies 28/8/1995- 20/9/1995
* ( Entrepreneurial and Business Awareness Certificate )
The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) 9/6/ 1997
* Office Administration certificate
The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) 05-23/6/1997
* United Nation Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara
(Regional Manger as Peace Keeping Officer ) 3/11/1997
* Regional Manager and Supervisor and Tender Consultant. At
Arab German Development Organization (ARGO) 1999- 2002
*In April 1999 I joined Jordan Air Wing Aviation (JLM) as Field Operation Manager up to July.2005
* Attached a copy of a later from Naghi Group while Mr. Mamun Tarawneh at United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq.
Arabian Food Supplies Company. 18/8/2006
* Member of United State for Peace in the Middle East attached a copy of Attendance Document.
United Nations- Nations – Activist at Division for Advancement of Women.
* Cultural Advisor with the Civil Affair unit in the United State Army and Translator Attached Copy of the Unit ID. 7/2005-8/2008
* Certificate of Achievement from the 415th Civil Affairs Battalion and the United States Army Kosovo Force. Under the united nation umbrella 1/3/2003
• Arabic – Mother Tongue .
• English – Excellent .