There are many ways to communicate: expressions, such as a smile, will warm a room in seconds, or a gesture, like doing somebody a favour without being asked, speaks volumes. But there’s no getting around it: choosing your words wisely when having a chat or telling someone what you want is the quickest and most effective way of communicating your ideas and aims, building a credible relationship, or simply getting things done.
As a professional linguist I can help you do just that.
Having lived in six countries (so far) I am passionate about languages and get a great deal of joy helping people communicate. I am a London-based linguist, I wear many hats ranging from interpreter to translator, teacher or even writer.
Most recently, I have been working on:
- Interpreting at a casting call for for a YouTube campaign for a leading American multinational automaker
- Interpreting at a UK Crown Courts, Magistrates Courts and the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal (most recent case includes a trial for an individual accused of grievous bodily harm with intent)
- Translating Yves Rocher beauty range marketing material
- Translating technical manuals for complex industrial machinery
- Managing a large translation project for an online store selling bikes, bike parts and bike accessories
Get in touch with me!
I can talk you through the language services I provide and how language services will benefit you. Also, if you are looking for a service or a language that is not listed here, do let me know and I can put you in touch with someone who will be able to help.