I work as a freelance translator starting from 2008.
The fields I do prefer are cooking, tourism (my real speciality), non-fiction books, but I have done many technical translations, translated user manuals of various appliances, user manuals of computer programs, websites, etc., etc.
Preferred language pairs are en-et, en-fi, et-fi, but I have done translations of any combination of these three languages.
My native language is Estonian, but I am also very fluent in Finnish language: I have lived 5 years in Finland.
In addition to a bulk of various technical, legal etc translations, I have also translated some books:
• Rob van Ovenbryggen “Healing Psyche”,
• Jackie Reardon, Hans Dekkers “Mindset”
• Jason Vale “The Funky Fresh Juice Book”
• Pocket encyclopedia “Foods of the World” (one of the translators)
• Joanna Farrow “Chef School” (one of the translators)
• Christopher McDougall “Born to Run”
Manual of the IX Estonian Youth Song and Dance Celebration.