• More than 8 years' in-house and freelance professional linguistic experience
• Over 10 years of combined commercial, legal and translation experience.
• Translator of legal, commercial, financial and official documents
• Practising lawyer, specialised in commercial, contract and environmental law
• Native English speaker
• Honours degree in Spanish and Portuguese
• MA in translation (distinction)
I am an experienced freelance translator of Spanish and Portuguese to English, providing legal and linguistic support for companies, public bodies and law firms, including translation, contract drafting and review, editing, proofreading and advice on comparative law. I am a qualified lawyer, and have particular expertise in the areas of contracts, business, HR, environmental matters and logistics.
My academic background includes an honours degree in Spanish and Portuguese, two postgraduate diplomas in law, and a master's degree in translation for which I was awarded a distinction.
I am the founder of a specialist legal language services company, Hathaway Green Ltd. Please see my website at www.hathawaygreen.com.