Summary of Qualifications:
· I am a Native Bengali Speaker and have translated extensively from 2005 to 2020. I am interested in translation projects.
As an independent Corporate and Business English Trainer, I have 10 years of classroom experience in teaching English.
· Highly experienced in conducting training sessions for corporate clients and educational institutions.
· Advertising, marketing and digital/broadcast journalism experience.
· Proficient in coaching for Communicative English, Accent development and Soft Skills training, Student Counselling and providing exam relate guidance for students.
· Have been responsible for public speaking training in various corporate groups and education institutions.
· Experienced in Marketing, Media Management, Press Release and Journalistic Reporting for the broadcast media with practical experience in the media. Adept in communicative skills and team work.
· Established capability in office administration for an international organization
· Strong past performance in creating and preserving effectual working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Ability of prioritize, resolve diverse problems and execute tasks under pressure
· Have demonstrated a clear pattern of professional and personal development
B.A Honors in Journalism and Mass Communication, Political Science and Economics
B.A Diploma in Multimedia WEBEL (Government of West Bengal Undertaking)
Aveta Business Institute: Six Sigma White Belt Certificate of Achievement
08 / 2013
Commonwealth Education Trust: Foundations of Teaching for Learning (with Distinction) 2015
University of California: High Impact Business Writing Certificate
University of California, Irvine 2015
* Initiating and Planning Projects
* Budgeting and Scheduling Projects
* Managing Project Risks and Changing
* Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
Academia Study Centre