|English to Chinese: Travel and traverse motions|
General field: Tech/Engineering
Detailed field: Mechanics / Mech Engineering
|Source text - English|
The travel and transverse motions, where power driven, shall be provided with an in service brake, and where limiting devices are provided to control the travel motion, the brake shall be automatically applied by such limits. Where the crane is not cabin-controlled, the brake shall be applied automatically. Where the crane is cabin-controlled, the brake shall be capable of being locked on.
For outdoor cranes, where automatically applied in service brake or the wheel-to-rail frictional forces, assuming a coefficient of friction between wheel and rail of 0.15, are insufficient to restrain the crane or part of the crane when subjected to out of service forces, e.g., wind forces, then an out of service brake shall be provided. Such brakes shall be automatic for cranes with the dead weight of the structure exceeding 20 t and shall not be applied until the crane is at rest. Where the driving power is transmitted through a hydraulic coupling or other non-positive medium, the brake shall be located on the driven side of such medium. The out of service brake shall be capable of restraining movement assuming a coefficient of friction between wheel and rail of 0.15, or between hardened serrated pads and rail of 0.25.
Outdoor cranes shall be provided with an out of service brake/anchorage system where the in service brake(s) is insufficient to restrain the crane or part of the crane when subjected to out of service forces, e.g., wind forces. Appropriate Parts of the AS 1418 series may provide detailed requirements for out of service brakes.
|Translation - Chinese|
当户外起重机停止运行后受到作用力（如风力）时，运行中刹车无法使起重机或者起重机部分停止运动， 那么户外起重机需配备一个终止运行后刹车/锚定系统。AS 1418系列中的合适部件可以满足终止运行后刹车的详细需求。
|Chinese to English: 浙江省政府采购合同主要条款指引|
General field: Bus/Financial
Detailed field: Business/Commerce (general)
|Source text - Chinese|
|Translation - English|
Quality Warranty and After-sales Services
1. Party B ensures that the goods supplied under the contract is the original factory-qualified products which are of the latest production and in line with national technical specifications and quality standards. In the event that the supplied goods do not conform with the Contract, Party A (the user) is entitled to reject or return the goods. And all responsibilities and consequences resulted from it shall be borne by the Party B.
2. During the warranty period, if any malfunction caused by the quality problems of the goods supplied by Party B, Party B shall be responsible for free replacement.
Liabilities for breach of the Contract
1. In the event that Party A rejects the goods without a valid reason, Party A shall pay a penalty of five per cent (5%) of total value of the rejected goods to Party B.
2. In the event that Party A delays the inspection and payment procedure without a valid reason, Party A shall pay a penality of five ten thousandths (0.05%) of the overdue amount per day to Party B.
3. In the event that Party B fails to deliver the goods on time, Party B shall pay a penalty of six thousandths (0.6%) of the total value of the overdue goods per day to Party A and the penalty shall be deducted from the payment to be paid to Party B. In the event that the delay lasts for more than ten working days, Party A shall be entitled to terminate the Contract. In the event that Party A terminates the Contract due to Party B’s overdue delivery or any other nonperformances, Party B shall pay a penalty of five percent (5% ) of the total contract value to Party A; if Party A ‘s losses exceed the penalty amount, the exceeding amount shall be compensated by Party B.