I am a business interpreter/translator and tour guide with experiences of 5 years in personal business interpreter, 5 years in foreign trade and 3 years in sourcing and cost reduction.
I am living in Hangzhou, one of the most beautiful and historic cities in China. Hangzhou, Shanghai stands at the delta of the Changjiang River. Nearby is Yiwu(the world’s largest commodity distributor center), Ningbo(China Top10 port city), Suzhou, Nanning. I can go to these cities to work for you as an interpreter.
Besides I am also good at translating. You can contact me via my email address or skype.
Bachelor Degree in English
5 years experience in trading as interpreter/translator
5 years experience as translator/interpreter/tour guide
3 years experience in EMS as international sourcing official/buyer
Being an interpreter/translator, I
1. worked for Mr Nicholas(French) during his visit to cap supplier in Cixi Ningbo.
2. worked for Mr James Kim(Korean) during his visit to pepper grinder suppliers in Cixi Ningbo.
3. translated patent suit for Mr Huang with JiaRen International Trading Company.
4. transalted company introduction for MeiJia Cosmetics Company.
Being with the trading company, I used to
1. accompany customer in visiting factories, inspecting products and etc as an interpreter and assistant negotiator.
2. act as a representative. Feb 2009-Nov 2009, project 2Milion pcs Soccer Ball was undergoing. I not only acted as a representative when customer was absent but also pay visits to factory w/wt customer.
3. be an operator in the whole course from getting quotation from supplier, negotiating price, inspecting goods, arranging shipment and clearance, sending shipping document to customer, etc. It was really one-stop service.
Being a sourcing office, I used to
1. look for competitive supplier and the best quotation.
2. conduct cost down. I made cost down of USD500,000 for my company in 2012.