Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a Dutch (Flemish) native speaker with a Master’s degree in English and Greek Linguistics. I have extensive professional, academic, and personal experience. Having spent several years abroad, my knowledge of and familiarity with foreign languages has intensified significantly. I can offer an accurate, professional, and timely service to companies and individuals.
- Erasmus semester in Athens, Greece
- Erasmus internship in London, UK
- Professional internship in Nicosia, Cyprus
- One-year working holiday in Australia
I have wide-ranging translation experience, including:
– Business & financial: articles and personal profiles
– Marketing and PR: web and print copy; press releases; brochures
– Travel and tourism: brochures
– Culture & lifestyle: meeting reports
– IT & software: reviews; articles; manuals
– Technical documents & manuals
– Non-fiction book
– Campaign emails for a non-profit organisation
– Journalism: articles and columns
Editing and Proofreading:
I have been proofreading and editing numerous texts in English and Dutch for more than five years, ranging from literature (fiction and non-fiction), to websites, to blog posts, to manuals, and academic publications.
I'm an experienced, published copywriter who has created content for business websites, blog posts, and ebooks. I have also worked on several marketing campaigns for communication agencies.