Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Source text - English Gestational hypertension or preeclampsia was more common among living kidney donors than among nondonors(occurrring in 16 of 131 pregnancies [11%] vs. 38 of 788 pregnancies [5%]; odds ratio for donors, 2.4; 95% confidence interval, 1.2 to 5.0; P=0.01).
Translation - Japanese 妊娠高血圧または妊娠高血圧腎症は、非ドナーに比し生体腎ドナーに多く認められた。（131例の妊娠例中16例[11%]対788例の妊娠例中38例[5％]、ドナーのオッズ比は2.4、95％信頼区間は1.2～5.9、p=0.01）
The annual percentage increase in the total kidney volume was significantly lower in low-blood pressure target group than in the standard-blood pressure target group (5.6% vs6.6%, p=0.006) , and no significant difference was found between lisinopril plus telsaran group and lisinopril and placebo group.
Years of experience: 10. Registered at ProZ.com: Apr 2014. Became a member: Jul 2015.
memoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast
Hi everyone! My name is Ellena, born and grew up in Kyoto, Japan and fhisned high school. After that, I moved to United States to earn bachelor degree in biotechnology. Both of my parents are Japanese.
I have working experience both in US and Japan at CRO and pharmaceutical companies as a medical writer in Clinical Development.
Although I am specialized in medical translation, translation field is not limited by medical only, and here's some of my experience.
-Protocol, IB, ICF, Scientific Justification, CSR, CTD, so other documetns for Clinical Trial
-Cioms, Safety Report, narratives, medical record, medical articles
-Pharmacology article, leaflet, manual, sales materials, website, medical marketing research, questioneer, scientific articles
-Working as a freelance contract medical translator in some big pharmaceutical companies based in Japan.
-Marketing Research, including medical field (cardiology,ongology, rheumatoid, kidney disease), IT devices, food company
-Food company articles
-Manual for consumer electric devices
-Manual for furnitures, school educational handbook
-Questionary for IT
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.