Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Join ProZ.com every Wednesday at 14:00 GMT / 10:00 AM EST for ProZ.com Translator Success series. Each week ProZ.com will bring speakers & presenters on to help ensure Freelance linguists have success & achieve their business objectives.
English to Italian: Joint and Several Guarantee General field: Bus/Financial Detailed field: Law: Contract(s)
Source text - English Joint and Several Guarantee
- hereinafter referred to as the "Guarantor" -
for the benefit of
- hereinafter referred to as the "Creditor"
a joint and several guarantee covering surety up to the sum of (…) for all present, future and conditional claims owing to the Creditor from
- hereinafter referred to as the "Primary Debtor" -
arising from the supply of (…)
- hereinafter referred to as the "Primary Debt" -
- Scope of Guarantee Commitment
The Guarantor's liability arising from this Guarantee is restricted to the Primary Debt, including all interest and costs relating to the aforementioned maximum sum.
- Guarantor’s Joint and Several Liability; Waiving of Defence
(1) The Guarantor, as the Primary Obligor, shall be liable to the Creditor and hereby waives the defence of failure to pursue remedies. Upon the Primary Debt falling due, the Creditor may request payment from the Guarantor and shall not be obliged to first assert claims against the Primary Debtor or to utilise collateral which has been provided for the Primary Debt.
(2) The Guarantor may refuse to satisfy the Creditor’s claims provided that the Creditor is in a position to have his claims met by offsetting payment claims owed to the Primary Debtor and provided that the Primary Debtor’s counterclaim is undisputed or legally established (res juridicata).
Translation - Italian Fideiussione Solidale
- di seguito denominato il "Fideiussore" -
con la presente si impegna
a beneficio di
- di seguito denominato il "Creditore"
a rispondere in qualità di fideiussore solidale fino a concorrenza dell’importo di (…) per tutte le eventuali rivendicazioni presenti e future vantate dal Creditore nei confronti di
- di seguito denominata il "Debitore Principale” -
derivanti dalla fornitura di (…)
- di seguito denominata il "Debito Principale" -
- Oggetto della Fideiussione
La responsabilità del Fideiussore derivante dalla presente Fideiussione è limitata al Debito Principale, compresi tutti gli interessi ed i costi relativi all’importo massimo succitato.
- Responsabilità Solidale del Fideiussore; Rinuncia ad istanze o azioni
(1) Il Fideiussore, in qualità di Obbligato Principale, sarà responsabile verso il Creditore e, con la presente, rinuncia ad avvalersi del beneficio della preventiva escussione del Debitore Principale. Alla scadenza del Debito Principale, il Creditore potrà richiedere il pagamento al Fideiussore e non sarà obbligato a rivolgere preventivamente le proprie rivendicazioni nei confronti del Debitore Principale, o ad utilizzare garanzie reali previste per il Debito Principale.
(2) Il Fideiussore potrà rifiutarsi di soddisfare le rivendicazioni del Creditore qualora le sue richieste di pagamento possano altrimenti essere soddisfatte da compensazioni di crediti dovuti al Debitore Principale e a condizione che la contestazione del Debitore Principale sia accertata o passata in giudicato (res juridicata).
Master's degree - University of Verona, Faculty of Foreign Languages: English and French
Years of translation experience: 10. Registered at ProZ.com: May 2014.
English to Italian (Institute of Translation and Interpreting) English to Italian (Verona Law Court: Expert Witness Translator) English to Italian (Chamber of Commerce of Verona: Registered Expert Translator ) English to Italian (SLIG: School of Law International Group) English to Italian (Harvard University: Course of Study "From Trust to)
English to Italian (University of Leicester: one year attendance) English (Test of English for International Communication - TOEIC, verified) English (Università degli studi di Verona, verified) French to Italian (Verona Law Court: Expert Witness Translator) French to Italian (Chamber of Commerce of Verona: Registered Expert Translator ) French (Ministère de l'Education Nationale, verified) French (Università degli studi di Verona, verified) English to Italian (Legal English: International Contracts - SLIG)
For over 7 years, I have been providing professional translation services from English and French into Italian for private clients, businesses and translation agencies both in Italy and abroad.
I firmly believe that the highest quality standards must be reached and maintained in this job, which is why I became a qualified member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (MITI) in August 2015 and am registered with the Register of Legal Expert Translators of the Court and the Chamber of Commerce of Verona. In January 2017, I passed the AIS exam and became a professional sommelier.
Qualified Member (MITI) of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting, UK
Registered Expert Translator with the Court of Verona, Italy
Registered Expert Translator with the Chamber of Commerce of Verona, Italy
AIS Professional Sommelier, Italy
During my past experience I worked not only as a translator but also as a project manager for a Translation Agency of Verona.
This experience allowed me to really understand the customer needs, the value of accuracy, the importance of respecting deadlines. In short, what professionalism means.