Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Dear potential clients, in order to avoid waste of your and my time, please be so kind as to read the following points. Thank you very much in advance.
1.I do not trade in my clients translation memories and do not disclose or discuss my clients names and project titles without a prior written consent.
2. I do not participate in any tenders with unknown agencies.
3. My rates are negotiable on a case by case basis. As I use only licensed software and pay taxes as a self-employed translator, agencies with "limited budgets" are not welcomed.
4. I do not submit any customer references, please feel free to see client feedback in my profile instead.
5. My CAT tool is OmegaT and I can work with TRADOS, Transit and NXT files, TMs and glossaries.
6. I do not take on any free of charge test translations.
7. Complaints about quality of a submitted translation shall only be taken into consideration if they are received in writing within fourteen days from delivery of the completed work. After this period, all work delivered by me shall be considered as satisfactory.
8. My credentials, taxpayer information, and detailed personal information, including my CV, postal address and phone number, are available upon substantiated request (ONLY in case of a real assignment certified by PO instead of pool-expanding or personal data obtaining purposes).
9. My preferred business communication language is English.
10. I accept only assignments that I have the knowledge, resources and time to do well. I have the ability to organize my workflow and within 5+ years have never missed a deadline.
I am a bilingual native English/Turkish a self-employed translator, evaluator/editor/proofreader, back-translator, and website localizator from English/German/Turkish to Turkish/English/German more than 5-years experience in translation, including more than 5-years experience in editing/proofreading of German, Turkish and English technical and medical texts and a 3-years experience as an in-house editor. I have a near-native command of British English and good working knowledge of German.
My specializations are medicine and pharmaceuticals, including clinical trial documentation, health surveys, cardiology, pulmonology, oncology, laboratory tests, medical records, epicrises, pharmacovigilance, medical equipment manuals, medical instruments specifications, healthcare statistics, summaries of medical product characteristics, package leaflets, public assessment reports; legal documentation, including various contracts and corporate constitutional documentation as well as court decisions; safety data sheets; finance including prospectuses (more than 40 prospectuses for investition funds, hedge funds, etc.), electronic trading platforms, bank documentation, various installation, operation and maintenance user manuals, including pump manuals, oven and other appliance manuals, as well as fiction (more than 30 books translated). I have large terminology databases and glossaries in mechanics, medicine, law, and finance. Before delivery, I proofread and edit all texts translated by me. I can translate appr. 5000 source words per working day and edit appr. 1500 words per hour.
Keywords: english, german, deutsch, englisch, übersetzung, translation, fast translation,