Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Across, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS
CV - Roni Deri
Mobile: 050-4884042 [email protected]
In my toolkit
• High proficiency and excellence attributions in all undertakings.
• High level of presence and mission focus.
• Proven ability to work with people, both, as an individual and as a part of team.
• Initiation and organization of large-scale projects – set up of multi participants’ courses, as can be seen from the initiation and organization of dedicated programs for our religious graduates. Including materials adaptation, location of people, registration and execution of the programs.
• Ability to quickly understand situations and events and provide a fast and accurate situation analysis.
• Ability to build teams, delegate assignments and authority, oversee, manage, and produce proven results.
2012 – present Translation freelance - Specializing in professional, complex, technical, academic, legal, environmental, and commercial materials. Translating both, documents and live consecutive and simultaneous interpretation. Working with several translation agencies in Israel and abroad, technology companies, government agencies, banks, business and private customers.
2011 - 2012 Maintenance manager – maintenance and office manager in a building management company Av-Bait.
In charge of operating maintenance personnel, operating professional contractors, projects sales including sales offers and tenders, payment collection, and service delivery.
2006 - 2011 In charge of the translation team – personally translating and simultaneously interpreting, live and broadcasted, multiple leaders’ international events.
Translating and proofing materials and presentations, and providing simultaneous and follow up translation services to live and broadcasted coaching sessions, coaching teams and assisting teams. Leading translators’ coaching classes.
2006 - 2011 Service and customer relations manager at Landmark Education (www.landmarkeducation.com)
In charge of registered customers follow up from the moment they registered and throughout their advancement in the process, payment collection, prevention of cancellation and postponement, provision of materials and preparation, and production of results.
Management and coaching of assisting teams,
Creation and production of participation reports.
Administration of the company’s operations in Israel.
2004 - 2006 A tale of a Restaurant - Owner, manager and chef of a restaurant.
2000 - 2004 Lunch Box - Chief chef, dispatch manager, in charge of stocks, suppliers and orders.
1998 - 2000 Café Giglio- Set up, operation and management of a kitchen in a Tel Aviv café, staff management, menu creation, in charge of stocks, suppliers and orders.
1996 Bachelor degree in psychology, Tel Aviv University
English at a mother tongue level – reading, writing and communicating
Hebrew at a mother tongue level – reading, writing and communicating
Good working knowledge of MS Word, extensive experience with databases and CRM programs, search engines and email programs.
Ability to quickly learn and adapt new applications and operating systems.