Chinese to English
English to Chinese
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Software localization, Voiceover (dubbing), Subtitling, Copywriting|
|Automotive / Cars & Trucks||Computers: Software|
|Computers: Systems, Networks||Engineering (general)|
|Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino||General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters|
|Internet, e-Commerce||Tourism & Travel|
|Also works in:|
|Business/Commerce (general)||Cinema, Film, TV, Drama|
|IT (Information Technology)||Media / Multimedia|
|Music||Transport / Transportation / Shipping|
|Journalism||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
Chinese to English - Standard rate: 0.05 USD per word / 20 USD per hour Conditions apply
English to Chinese - Standard rate: 0.05 USD per word / 20 USD per hour
Rush jobs +10% to +50%
Minimum charge for translation in USD: 40.00
| 0 entries |
|PayPal, Wire transfer|
|Sample translations submitted: 1 |
|English to Chinese: biography|
General field: Art/Literary
Detailed field: Poetry & Literature
|Source text - English|
Zhang’s intellectual trajectory seamlessly merged late imperial practices of family learning with the new women’s education. She had the benefit of inheriting two lines of family instruction: poetic practice from her mother and classical studies from her father. Zhang’s mother was a gifted teacher of the inner chambers and an able transmitter of her own natal family’s learning. She passed on to her daughter her love of and proficiency at poetry.
Monuments that she evokes in her poetry are reproduced before our eyes, bringing the past into the present with a greater material immediacy. At the same time, this new photographic technology is more than a purely mechanical means of reproducing these ancient vestiges. It is also a medium personalized and mediated by Zhang’s own manual intervention through the use of focus, tone, framing, and angle.
Layers of pathos and impending catastrophe haunt the album. It is poignant testimony to the ineffectiveness of the Guomindang elite’s efforts to resist Japanese military aggression and communist guerilla tactics with an appeal to ancient ritual. It is also a solemn hymn to a conjugal bond that was forged unusually late and would end tragically early. Some twenty months after Zhang and Shao made their Northwestern journey, Shao was killed. Collateral damage in the Guomindang’s intra-party struggles, he was the single fatality in the Xi’an Incident.
|Translation - Chinese|
|Years of translation experience: 3. Registered at ProZ.com: Apr 2015.|
|Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, MemoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS|
|CV available upon request|
I'm a native Taiwanese with fluent English and have been working as a freelance EN-CH two-ways translator for years with good reputation. I provide my services for several agencies in US, Hong Kong, China. I'd been visiting more than 50 countries. Now I'm working for my studio and offering services below, you are very welcomed to contact me for cooperation:
(1) Chinese-English two-ways translation, interpretation, proofreading, tutoring, voice-over, transcribing; both Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
(2) Licensed traffic engineer consulting: Traffic Impact Assessment, Traffic Maintenance Plan, Traffic Engineer Certification and other consulting cases.
(3) Taiwan side business agent: Building connections with Taiwan side possible suppliers/buyers, handling custom process, transportation, merchandise inspection on Taiwan side with reasonable subsidy.
(4) Chinese/English article writing: Introducing Taiwan or other 50+ countries I'd been to, Traveling essays, Web/business ADs.
(5) MIS/Data base/Computer maintenance on site engineer: basing on Kaohsiung/Pingtung area, being able to travel with reasonable subsidy.
(6) Photography for traveling, portrait, event, items and so on: my portfoliohttp://dimine.carbonmade.com/
(7) Taiwan side traveling assistance: information consulting, hotel/train/bus booking, traveling accompany.
Please contact me via E-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: Taiwan, Chinese, translator, interpreter, traveling, engineering, gaming, business, automobile.
Profile last updated