I am an Italian and Spanish into English and vice versa freelance interpreter, proofreader, transcriber and translator. I can demonstrate that through the combination of my study and work experience in Italy and UK, I have gained the following qualifications and skills:
• Community interpreter level 3 for Italian and Spanish speakers.
• ECDL level 2 (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word 2010).
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
• Bsc in anthropology.
• Ascribe and ConfirmIt and Wordfast software.
• Audio file transcriber, translator and proofreader from Italian and Spanish into English in the criminal, marketing, medical and pharmaceutical sector.
• Proofreader and translator from Italian and Spanish into English of community, legal, marketing and general documents. IT booklets, keywords and ads, B2B/Consumer surveys, online questionnaires and website.
• Consecutive/simultaneous face to face and telephone interpreter for Italian and Spanish speakers in the community, legal and marketing sector.
• English, Italian and Spanish desk researcher (data analysis, collection and input in the marketing, medical, financial, pharmaceutical and technical) and web analyst (Autodesk software and HP hardware).
• English, Italian and Spanish B2B, consumer, customer satisfaction, telephone and focus group interviewer (financial, marketing, medical and technical), telemarketing (financial and technical), telesales (advertising space for the NHS).
• Chief inspector for the Italian police.
• £ 0, 05 translation per word
• £ 0, 03 proofreading per word
• £ 1 audio transcription per minute
• £ 2 audio transcription/translation per minute
I enclose my CV and I hope that my personal attitudes, study and work experience would match with your demand.