Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Japanese to English: 藤原定家 Fijuwara no Teika General field: Art/Literary Detailed field: Poetry & Literature
Source text - Japanese 偲べとや
Translation - English The same moon shadow
still reminds me
of the autumn
English to Japanese: Pressure relief device manual General field: Tech/Engineering Detailed field: Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng
Source text - English Pressure Relief Device
The pressure relief device can only be functionally tested by removing the device and installing it on a pressure test stand. This test is done by the manufacturer and does not need to be repeated in the field. Field testing should be limited to electrical testing of the contacts as described below.
1. Activate the contacts by manipulating the reset arm, Item 10 in the drawing above.
2. Check the terminals in the control cabinet with an Ohmmeter, continuity tester or similar device to verify correct contact configuration and action.
Gas Accumulation Relay or Buchholz Relay
The transformer may be equipped with a Buchholz relay that performs this function. If so, follow the instructions under the Buchholz Relay Testing section below.
The Gas Accumulation Relay can withstand vacuum, but the valve to the relay should be closed during oil filling. After filling is complete, install a drain bucket under the sample valve then open the main valve and sample valve and observe the gauge drop to 0cc. Let enough oil drain from the sample valve to ensure that no air remains in the relay or tubing. If the gauge does not start to drop after a 10-15 seconds, check the tubing between the main valve and the relay.
Gas Accumulation Relay Testing Procedure
1. Inject air into the sample valve with a hand pump.
2. Observe the gauge rise to 150cc or higher.
3. Measure the contacts in the control cabinet with an Ohmmeter, continuity tester or similar device to verify that they are closed and the alarm is present.
4. Remove the pump, drain the sample tubing until the gauge falls back to 0cc and oil comes out of the sample valve.
5. Verify that the contacts in the control cabinet have opened and the alarm has cleared.
Translation - Japanese 気圧リリーフ装置
English to Japanese: Tesla MODEL S manual translation / TESLA 自動車取り扱い説明書 General field: Tech/Engineering
Source text - English (this translation was performed as free test for translation agency on 01.07.2015)
Customizing Model S
Touch the Settings tab on the Controls window to adjust Model S to suit your preferences.
Note: The following illustration is provided for demonstration purposes only.
Depending on vehicle options, software version, and market region, the options available on the Settings screen may be different.
Language & Units
Safety & Security
Diver Assistance ( must be “driver” )
Service & Reset
DOORS AND LOCKS
DRIVE-AWAY DOOR LOCK
HEADLIGHTS AFTER EXIT
3. Units & Format Adjust how Model S displays:
• Distance: Miles or km can be shown on the range display, speedometer, energy chart, trip meters, Google map searches and navigation routes.
• Time Format: 12 or 24 hour.
• Temperature: oC or oF.
• Energy & Charging: Display remaining energy and charging units as either a percentage of battery energy remaining, or as an estimate of the distance that you can drive.
When you choose Distance, you can display mileage based on either:
• Rated - based on EPA testing.
• Ideal - assumes ideal driving conditions based on driving at a steady speed of 55 mph (89 km/h) on a flat road, and using no additional energy (seat heaters, air conditioning, etc). Note: When anticipating when you need to charge, use range estimates as a general guideline only.
• Drive-away Door Lock: If on, all doors automatically lock whenever you drive Model S over 5 mph (8 km/h)
• Child-Protection Lock: If on, safety locks prevent the rear doors and the lift gate from being opened from inside Model S.
• Auto-Present Handles: If on, door handles extend automatically whenever you approach Model S carrying a key, whether locked or unlocked。 Note that to preserve battery life, Model is designed to temporarily disable the Auto-Present Handles feature when the key has been out of range for more than 48 hours, or if the key remains within range for five minutes after all doors have been closed.
• Headlights After Exit: If on, headlights stay on for two minutes after you exit, or until you lock Model S
• Mirror Auto-Tilt: If on, exterior mirrors tilt downward when reversing (
Available only if Model S is equipped with the optional tech package.
• Mirror Auto-Fold: If on, exterior mirrors fold when you lock Model S with the key or walk-away locking. They extend automatically when you return to Model S. Available only if Model S is equipped with both folding mirrors (newer models) and the optional tech package.
For newer Model S vehicles, you can also fold mirrors manually by touching the center mirror control button
• Ionizer: If on, the air ionizer freshens the air in the cabin.
Rating 320 Volts
Maximum speed of large motors:
- rear motor on all single motor models
- rear motor on P85D 16000 rpm
Maximum speed of small motors:
- front motor on all dual motor models
- front and rear motor on 85D 18000 rpm
Maximum net power* and engine speed of large
motors Base: 285 kW @ 6850 rpm
Performance: 350 kW @ 5950 rpm
Maximum net power* and engine speed of small
motors Base: 145 kW @ 5700 rpm
Performance: 193 kW @ 6100 rpm
Maximum torque of large motors Base: 440 Nm
Performance: 600 Nm
Maximum torque of small motors Base: 250 Nm
Performance: 330 Nm
*Tested in accordance with ECE R85
Type Single speed fixed gear
Overall Final Drive Ratio 9.73:1
Reverse Gear Reverse direction of motor, limited to
Type Rack and pinion with electronic power
Steering Variable ratio and speed sensitive
Number of turns lock to lock 2.45
Turning Circle (curb to curb) 11.3 meters
4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) with Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Integrated Advanced Stability Control
and Electronic Accelerator pedal actuated regenerative braking system
Calipers Four piston fixed
Rotor Diameters (ventilated) Front: 13.98”/355 mm
Rear: 14.37”/365 mm
Front Rotor thickness New: 1.26”/32 mm
Service limit: 1.18”/30 mm
Front Brake Pad Thickness (excluding back plate) New: 0.354”/9.0 mm
Service limit: 0.078”/2 mm
Translation - Japanese (この翻訳は無料テストとして翻訳代理店ように行われました。０１日０７月２０１５年）
Model S カスタマイズ