French-to-English Translation, Interpretation
Based in Toronto, Canada, I am building a new, second career in freelance French-English translation and interpretation.
My experience includes work in Information Technology in a global network corporation, a Canadian railway company, and a bank; I am accustomed to working with Microsoft Office, PDF files, and source code containing output intended for users. HR is my specialty in business technology. I work currently in the hospitality industry. And looking forward, my aim is to hone my translation skills and accumulate points toward eventual specialization in medical and community interpretation.
My education and accreditations follow.
- Bachelor of Arts. Major: French Translation. McGill University, Quebec, Canada.
- Bachelor of Computer Science. Major: System Software. Concordia University, Quebec, Canada.
- Diplôme d’études collégiales. Science. Dawson College, Quebec, Canada.
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and Testing of English as a Second Language (TESL) accredited.
- Member of the Ontario Society of Medical Technologists since 2012.