Professional Summary :
Qualified professional English /Japanese translator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Hard-working, friendly and very much a team player. Seeking a position in a professional business environment.
Professional Translator Accreditation
The Pri-1st Grade of Practical English Proficiency Test Completed: 1993
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
University of Shizuoka
Work Experience :
September 1993 – Present: FreelanceTranslator
Primary Areas of work:
• Specialized in Contracts, Medicine, Manual, etc.
• Manabiya, Cultemo, Honyaku corporation, YPS, Adrem, Nikkajohou,
May 1986 – 2010: CAD Operator Yanapac Inc., Kumamoto
• Prepare development diagrams of paper cases. • Making samples of these cases.
• Created various forms of papercase samples to show .
• Demonstrated how to assemble these cases.
• Proficiency with Artios CAD
• Proficiency with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Available upon request
sales agreements, merchandising agreements, resale contracts, agency contracts, land and property lease contracts, financial loan agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other types of contracts
case study reports, informed consent forms, questionnaires and other trial-related documentation, patient information leaflets, product characteristics.
• Wordfast Pro3
• Trados Studio 2014