Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
English-Korean translator specialized in software localization.
Localization Manager for MMORPG "TERA"
- Was in charge of localization of a Korean MMORPG game, TERA, for North America and Europe as an employee of the developer, Bluehole Studio.
- Translated in-game texts for the past 4 major updates.
- Supervised localization process of the game in English, German, and French.
- Managed localization schedule to serve players in time with high-quality texts.
- Co-developed internal translation tool for translating XML-based texts.
Aug 2009 – Aug 2011, Cognition Laboratory, Department of Psychology, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- M. A. in Cognitive Psychology.
- Advisor: Dr. Min-Shik Kim.
- Research focus: Decision making.
Mar 2005 -Aug 2009, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Minored in Psychology.
Jan 2007 – Dec 2007, The George Washington University, DC, USA
- Exchange student for two semesters.