Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
English-Korean translator specialized in software localization.
Localization Manager for MMORPG "TERA"
- Was in charge of localization of a Korean MMORPG game, TERA, for North America and Europe as an employee of the developer, Bluehole Studio.
- Translated in-game texts for the past 4 major updates.
- Supervised localization process of the game in English, German, and French.
- Managed localization schedule to serve players in time with high-quality texts.
- Co-developed internal translation tool for translating XML-based texts.
Aug 2009 – Aug 2011, Cognition Laboratory, Department of Psychology, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- M. A. in Cognitive Psychology.
- Advisor: Dr. Min-Shik Kim.
- Research focus: Decision making.
Mar 2005 -Aug 2009, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Minored in Psychology.
Jan 2007 – Dec 2007, The George Washington University, DC, USA
- Exchange student for two semesters.