Name: Fathi M. Zorba
Date of birth: 27/08/1985
Address: 7th Circle, Amman, Jordan
1. Re-insurance accountant at MAPFRE (Arab Assist) in Amman – Jordan.
• May 2015 – present.
• Follow up with the clients making invoices on monthly basis.
• Closing the department on monthly basis and reporting to Spain.
2. Accountant at AECOM USA. To implement a US-AID Project (Water Reuse & Environmental Conservation Project) in Amman-Jordan.
• November 2010 – May 2015.
• Working in the strategic planning office for new projects.
• Project accountant. Supplier Invoices. Local Bank Account. Field Office budget tracking, payrolls, checking attendance and leaves, drivers’ manager etc.
3. Accountant at TRINET Group, Amman-Jordan.
• October 2009 – November 2010.
• Petty cash log, daily invoices, bank statements etc.
4. Administrative - Accountant at Engineering Computing of Moulds, Zaragoza-Spain.
• June 2008 – June 2009.
• Responsible for risk management and the introduction of new moulds.
• Finance control.
5. Accountant at General Motors in the logistics department of vehicular traffic. Figueruelas – Spain.
• June 2007 – June 2008
• Purchase ordering.
1. Master degree
• Managerial Accounting and Financial Direction of companies.
• University of Zaragoza – Spain, 2008.
2. BA in Economics
• Specializing in Quantitative Methods and Applications to the Economy.
• University of Zaragoza – Spain, 2007.
1. Spanish Very high (Bilingual)
2. Arabic Very high (Bilingual)
3. English Very High (90 out of 120 in TOEFL IBT)
4. German Basic
Available upon request