Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
- Graduated with an honors degree in Chinese literature from the College of William & Mary.
- 10 years of experience working as a freelance and in-house linguist in China.
- Maintain a bilingual (Chinese/English) household.
- Voracious reader of English and Chinese fiction/non-fiction.
- Extensive experience translating Chinese video games and other software, as well as hardware documents, botany papers, chemistry papers, marketing materials, and even novels.
- IT skills include Python, and AHK scripting languages, markup languages, freeware, basic software security, Windows and Linux OS.
- Recent projects include the complete localization of these games in small teams and as a freelancer: Dragonbone Dynasty Taichi Panda 2 King of Wushu Age of Wushu (PC) Age of Wushu Dynasty Taichi Panda Black Gold
- Current projects include translation for a major Californian utility company, ongoing pharmaceutical translations, and localization of a major MMORPG by a leading Chinese developer.
Keywords: Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Mandarin, Traditional Chinese, English, Chinese teaching, Chinese training, Chinese tutoring, Mandarin teaching, Mandarin Training, Mandarin coaching, 中文, 汉语, 法语, 法文, 英语, 英文, 教汉语, 学汉语, 教中文, 学中文, 中文辅导, translation, proofreading, transcription, localization, localisation, machine, machinery, machines, auto, autos, automobiles, automation, business, bank, biz, business, IT, software, website, esports, video games, games, gaming, instruction manual, technical.