humanities, Judaism, marcom, business, legal and insurance
1) My policy is to give a price quote only upon seeing the material. This saves my clients inconvenience and embarrassment later.
2) My clients receive visually appealing texts in perfect English, often BEFORE deadline.I format text even if not specifically asked to do so, if I see the need.
3) If necessary, I search the Web for spellings of proper names, chemical compunds, journal titles, or whatever is demanded.
4) I proofread and edit "embedded" English text. I won't put my name on a finished job containing incorrect English, no matter what its origin.
5) I'm reachable, polite, honest, and
6) I love my work and I'm worth it!