Name: Nguyen Van Huy
Mobile: 0974384576 or 0971807974
Marital status: Married
• 1989-1991: studied and graduated high school in Phu Binh High School, Thai Nguyen province
• 1992-1996: Studied and graduated at Hanoi Foreign Languages University
Bachelor of Art major in English Interpretation and Translation, Hanoi
• 2006-2008: studied at Claretian College and University, Quezon City, the Philippines
Master of Art, major in sociology and religion: all courses were in English
• 2011- 2012: Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City, the Philippines
• I used to work as an English teacher at Phu Binh High School, Thai Nguyen Province, since 1996-2000.
• From 2000-2005 I worked as a tourist guide in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
• I worked as an English teacher at Binh Duong Industrial College in Binh Duong since 2013-2015.
• In Phu high school, I got a reward for good teacher at the teachers’ contest of the school. I used to be a leader of the English department in Phu Binh high school.
• I was a head of the English department at Binh Duong Industrial College and head of the office of relation to companies and foreign partners.
I translated two books from English into Vietnamese, they were published with the Redemptorists bookstore.
I am now working with Hoang Mai bookstore to translate English books into Vietnamese. I have already finished more than 10 books in this field (religious and art in buildings). Here are some important books that I have translated:
- A Course in Miracles
- God, Money and You
- Who Created God
- 101 Questions and Answers about Saints
- 101 Questions and Answers about Weather
- History of the Church
- 101 Questions and Answers about Crusaders
- 101 Questions and Answers about Catholic Wedding
- 101 Questions and Answers on Women in the Bible
- 101 Questions and Answers about Lent
- 101 Questions and Answers about Jesus
- Doing Theology in the Context of Asia
- Asian Faces of Jesus
I have ever had experiences in working and living in English speaking countries like the Philippines and Singapore. I am good at listening and speaking, writing and reading.
I have good pronunciation of English.
• I am enthusiastic and open minded, caring and resourceful, friendly and optimistic; I have a good sense of humor, spirit of learning and I can get on easily with people of all ages and backgrounds and races.