Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
I am a native speaker of English and Thai. I owe this to my multicultural parentage which resulted in the speaking of these languages throughout my life as well as the constant travel between Australia and Thailand where I have citizenship in both.
Whereas most of my formative years were spent in Thailand as well as a large number of other countries spanning Southeast Asia, I have lived in Melbourne in Australia and completed a range of subjects in various levels of higher education.
Having completed a Bachelors of Applied Science at RMIT, and after a few years abroad working in internship positions in various locations in Laos and elsewhere, I returned to undertake a Masters of Environmental Science at RMIT. The various core subjects and points of focus for each of these degrees are listed below.
Bachelors of Applied Science
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Genetics, Genomics, and Proteomics
- Molecular Biology
- Drugs and Toxicology
- Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical and Physical Chemistry
- Physics (Thermodynamics and Nuclear)
- Introductions to Nanotechnology
- Mathematics and Statistical Analysis
Masters of Environmental Science
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Hydrogen Fuel Systems
- Photovoltaic (Solar) Systems
- Wind and Hydropower Systems
- Project and Team Management
- Thesis written on Statistical Analysis on Mass Flux Measurement Strategies (subterranean movement of chemicals and contaminants in underground water supplies)
With the above factors in mind I guarantee a high level of quality in the work generated ensuring your projects are in good hands.