Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am naturally bilingual being half-Thai and half-British. I had a bilingual upbringing and have lived in both Thailand and England, but my education and cultural exposure has been English-focused. I have a BA in Geography, First Class Honours from University College London (UCL).
I specialise in Thai into English translation, proofreading and editing, because I know I can provide native English quality results (adaptable to either UK or US English). This is especially valuable for projects where factual accuracy and attention to detail are critical, such as in the legal and medical fields, or simply open-ended survey responses. It could also be beneficial for more linguistically creative projects such as in the marketing field.
Some examples of my work are as follows:
- Thai into English translation of legal documents (e.g. contracts, manuals/standard operating procedures)
- Thai into English translation of certificates (e.g. birth, marriage, school transcripts)
- Thai into English translation of market research and medical questionnaire open-ended responses
- Thai into English back-translation of clinical trial documents and questionnaires
- Proofreading/editing of Thai into English translation in the fields of law (e.g. business contracts) and public services.
- Proofreading/editing of original English writing for grammatical accuracy, comprehension and appropriate tone, while conveying the writer's intended message.