Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Croatian to German (University of Graz) Serbian to German (University of Graz) Serbo-Croat to German (University of Graz) Slovenian to German (University of Graz) Bosnian to German (University of Graz)
German to Croatian (University of Graz) German to Serbo-Croat (University of Graz) German to Slovenian (University of Graz) German to Serbian (University of Graz) German to Bosnian (University of Graz) English to Croatian (University of Graz) Croatian (University of Graz)
Across, Adobe Acrobat, Catalyst, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast, XTM
My name is Daniela Reinisch. I am a native speaker of Croatian language with a University Degree in Translation and Interpretation Studies and over 5 years of professional experience in German <> Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian/Slovenian and English > Croatian translation, editing and proofreading in different areas.
I've been living in Austria for over 12 years, so German has already become my second mother tongue. I am also interested in long-term cooperation.
I have worked in the following fields recently:
-Technology (owner´s manuals, technical documents)
- Economy and finances (business documents, annual reports, financial reports, commercial court excerpts, memorandums of association, internet pages)
- Law (contracts, legal correspondence, laws, certified translations)
- Medicine (medical documents, prescriptions, package inserts)
- Media (subtitling, technical books, specialized literature, internet pages)
- Robomow lawn mower robots manual
- Various interpreting and translating tasks for the Regional Hospital Graz, Regional hospital Hochsteiermark Bruck an der Mur, Regional Court for Criminal matters Graz, Federal Ministry of Finance, State Police Directorate Styria, City police department Graz, State Office of Criminal Investigation Styria, Law firm specializing in Inheritance and Property Succession Dr. Alexander Hofmann in Vienna, etc.
-reading and writing the Cyrillic script
-extraordinary communication skills
-excellent contact skills with foreign language clients
-good organisational skills
I am very ambitious, reliable, hard-working, flexible and challenge-oriented, used to working on a tight schedule, and usually available also on weekends and holidays.
I appreciate the time you will take to visit my my web-site http://procro.at/!