I am a computer programmer but I often get involved in Translation/Proofreading work in my day job and outside:-
1. Localization of an Android App based on the Standard Days Method of Family Planning
2. Palliative Care Course content (~75000 words)
1. A friend's English Fiction Title (~25000 words)
2. Another friend's English Self-Help Title (~50000 words)
1. Report cards from a K-5 school (3 x ~4000 words)
English-Hindi Translation Reviews
1. SMS content delivered to inform users about family planning.
2. Non-profit website (~9000 words)
3. End user surveys at different stages of service/app use.
4. Call-scripts used by call-counselors handling a family planning helpline.