Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Korean: Coulometric Bromine Index Determination General field: Science Detailed field: Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng
Source text - English Importantqualitycriteria– The degree of unsaturation of organic compounds influences different specifications of the compound as viscosity, boiling point or the polymerization characteristics. It defines its tendency to form harmful gums that can clog fuel ports and filters e.g. How can the degree of unsaturation be determined? Bromine will react with double bonds under certain conditions. The more double bonds a molecule offers the more bromine is consumed in this reaction. The Bromine number is the amount of bromine in grams absorbed by 100 grams of a sample. The number indicates the degree of unsaturation. The Bromine number is determined by titration of the sample with a Bromide-Bromate (Br-/BrO3-) solution. For lower Bromine consumption the result is given as consumption of mg Bromine per 100g sample and called Bromine Index.
Translation - Korean 중요한 품질 기준- 유기화합물 불포화도는 점성, 끓는점, 중합 특성 등 화합물의 사양에 다양한 영향을 미칩니다. 특히 유기화합물 불포화도에 따라 연료 포트와 필터를 막히게 할 수 있는 고무 수지가 생성될 수 있습니다. 그렇다면 불포화도를 어떻게 측정할까요? 브롬은 특정한 조건에서 이중결합으로 반응합니다. 이중결합이 많을수록 하나의 분자가 더 많은 브롬을 소비합니다. 시료 100그램당 흡수된 브롬의 양(그램)을 브롬수라고 일컫는데, 이 브롬수가 불포화도를 나타냅니다. 브롬수는 브롬화 브롬산염(Br-/BrO3-) 용액을 사용하는 적정법을 시료에 사용하여 측정합니다. 적은 브롬소비량에 대해 이 시험의 결과는 시료 100g당 브롬 mg으로 표현되는데, 이것이 브롬지수입니다.
SUMMARY: Extremely knowledgeable Translator with a strong command over English and Korean (read/write/speak) and 6 years’ hands-on experience with multinational clients.
• Well versed in providing system-wide foreign language translation services in order to facilitate communication
• Able to adhere to translation standards and conforming to code of ethics
• A Native South Korean
SYNOPSIS OF ACHIEVEMENTS
• Converted 1,000 text documents into Korean language for the purpose of easy referencing for foreign delegates
• Developed a dictionary with common words and phrases used in the industry
Translator | Transnara, Seoul | Dec 2010 – Feb 2014
• Provide English to Korean translation services
• Verify information from original text in order to ensure appropriate translating
• Ensure that all written translations conform to the original text in terms of technicality and terminology
• Discuss translation requirements with clients to ensure error free documents
• Ensure that both content and style of statements in communicated effectively
• Proofread end document and make any necessary changes
• Ensure that the context of the language isn’t altered during translation
Translator | Kumitrans, Kumi | Jan 2013 – Dec 2016
• Provided support system for translation services
• Assisted in proofreading translated materials
Sung Kyun Kwan University, Seoul | | 2007
BA Degree in History