Professional translator based in Urbino (Italy) with many years of experience concerning translation studies and the knowledge of German language and culture. I use Wordfast as main CAT tool.
• I went to Germany for the first time when I was 17 to take part in an international project (IFC-International Fellowship Class) in Marbach (Stuttgart) taking all lessons in English with other students from all over the world and living with a German family for 10 months . From this moment on, German has always been the core of my studies.
• I earned my bachelor's degree in the renowned School of Foreign Languages, Literatures, Interpreting and Translation in Forlì (Grade: 101/110). During my studies I did an internship at Eurotrad, a translation agency. I also studied in Munich for 10 months at the SDI Institute (Department of Translation) thanks to the Erasmus exchange program.
• Then i moved to Berlin where i lived for two years doing some part-time works and translations and this gave me the opportunity to solidify my German language skills. Meanwhile i also collaborated with an Italian company (EFFE S.R.L.) working as an interpreter in some exhibitions (Stuttgart and Milan).
• This year I earned my master's degree in Foreign Language Didactics (Grade: 110/110).
• I recently took part in a project financed by the EU in Olomouc called TALC_ME in the field of medieval studies.