Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Portuguese: Testing tools General field: Tech/Engineering Detailed field: IT (Information Technology)
Source text - English Cucumber is a tool based on Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework which is used to write acceptance tests for web application. It allows automation of functional validation in easily readable and understandable format (like plain English) to Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, etc.
Cucumber feature files can serve as a good document for all. There are many other tools like JBehave which also support BDD framework. Initially Cucumber was implemented in Ruby and then extended to Java framework. Both the tools support native JUnit.
Translation - Portuguese Cucumber é uma ferramenta baseada em Behavior Driven Development (BDD) ou Desenvolvimento Guiado por Comportamento, e é usado para escrever testes de aceitação para aplicações web. Permite a automação da validação funcional em um formato legível e entendível facilmente (como um idioma simples) para analistas de negócios, desenvolvedores, testadores, etc.
Os arquivos features do Cucumber podem servir como um bom documento para todos. Existem muitas outras ferramentas como JBehave que suporta também BDD framework. Inicialmente o Cucumber foi implementado em Ruby, e logo depois estendido para Java framework. Ambas ferramentas suportam JUnit nativo.
Years of translation experience: 7. Registered at ProZ.com: May 2017.
I have solid experience in IT area working as analyst, tester and team leader. Designing, specifying and implementing systems in English for companies as RADI (McDonalds Corporation), Ericsson Inovação (Ericsson Corporation) and Portugal Telecom.
I lived in USA for one year as baby-sitter. After that, I have traveled there to work and on vacation.
I have studying english for several years and I really enjoy it. I believe english language is a universal language that everyone knows some or many words. In my work (IT) is crucial to understand english terms and learn new words as new softwares every day.
All my fields of expertise are demonstrated below:
- Software Quality Assurance: Smoke Tests, Fast Fail, Regression, Sanity, White Box, Black Box, Front-end, Back-end and Automation Testing.
- Process: ITIL, COBIT and Agile Methodology.
- Project Manager: PMI, Cascade, V Model, Scrum and Kanban.
- Database: Oracle 10G/11G, My SQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB and Raven.
- Microsoft tools: Windows Servers, Windows SO and Office.
- Software: Jira, WIKI, HP Quality Center (ALM), Testlink, Test Complete, Confluence, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visual Studio and Putty.
- Platform: web, e-commerce, android (smartphones), iOS and desktop.
- IT Technical: API, web services, mediation, REST, POST, GET, Shell Scripts, jobs, functional requirements, daily/weekly/monthly systems report, per review, subversion tools, network, firewall, safety development, remote access/machine/safety, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Design Thinking, Internet of things (IoT), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), proxy, driver, USB and others.