Studied at Moscow State Linguistic University, Translation Faculty, German and English languages. Graduated in 2010, graduation thesis on sector-spesific technical translations and vocabulary building as exemplified by photography. I have been working as a freelance interpreter and translator since then.
I worked for the following projects:
The Bolshoi Theater and Stanislavskiy Musical Theater:
- studio and stage rehearsals, staging, costume fitting for a number of ballets [English<->Russian] and an opera [German<->English+Russian]
- costume design and manufacturing for ballet and opera
- set design and manufacturing for ballet and opera
- operatic singing workshops
- translation of technical riders of touring companies
Chekhov Theater Festival, Platform Theater Festival
- Sets build-up, light and sound rehearsals, acting rehearsals, subtitle management
Moscow International Film Festival
- press conference, Q&A sessions, language support for the allocated delegations
Tour of a German mime YOMI
- language support, interviews and press-conference, light and sound rehearsals; translation of the rider, legal documents, sponsorship letters, show booklet, art history texts for the workshops, etc.
Charity Fund «Podari Zhizn» (Grant Life)
- translation of medical documentation, researching and reviewing information about rehabilitation for cancer survivors, correspondence with partner charities in Germany, etc.
I regularly interpret at psychological events held by an art therapist Kit Loring in Moscow (meetings with NGO psychologists, parents of mentally and physically challenged young people, doctors, group art therapy session, seminars). I also interpreted at a number of different seminars, workshops and conferences in dentistry, psychology, microbiology, medical technology, etc.
2013-2015 I also worked as a program coordinator at the Russian branch of international charity Operation Smile. I had voluminous correspondence on medical issues, mission planning, volunteer and patient management, etc. as well as substantial in-the-field communication on surgery, anesthesia, pediatrics, craniofacial pathology, orthodontics and specific dentistry.
I am currently on maternity leave. I am eager to take translation projects in the fields specified above and I guarantee to accomplish the translation within the time agreed, but please note that unfortunately I cannot take any urgent translations as I have limited time for work. Thank you.