Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Interpreting Highlights: - US PACOM Chiefs of Defense (CHOD) conference - Permanent Court of Arbitration/ICC International Court of Arbitration - MDRT and GAMMA-LAMP conferences - Thai military helicopter pilot training at Airbus Helicopters Inc. (5-month assignment) - Google’s Global Education Symposium - Simultaneous/consecutive interpreter for the International Visitor Leadership Program, the U.S. Department of State’s premiere professional exchange program
Translation Highlights: - Translated over 150,000 words for the U.S. Department of State Anti-Terrorism Assistance Program - Translation/revision of the U.S. Department of Defense Indo-Pacific Defense FORUM magazine, with an average annual volume of 250,000 words - Translation of extradition requests and other legal documents for the U.S. Department of Justice - Translation of clinical trial-related documents with an average annual volume of 75,000 words - Translated over 150,000 words of U.S. Department of the Army soldier and engineer manuals - Translated over 75,000 words of patents and patent litigations from English to Thai and vice versa - Language Subject Matter Expert at the National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland - Areas of expertise: legal, medical, business, marketing, military and music
- U.S. Department of State contract interpreter
- U.S. Federal Court interpreter
- Registered interpreter in California and conditionally approved in Oregon
- Conference interpreting at international events and seminars around the country
- Other interpreting assignments include legal proceedings, arbitrations, mediations, depositions, parole hearings, military training, business meetings and conferences
- I also have experience interpreting for the U.S. Attorney’s Office, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, California Department of Motor Vehicles, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation and U.S. federal agencies.
As a legal assistant and a licensed realtor, I specialize in legal translation. I am familiar with legal terms and procedures in both Thailand and the US. I have extensive legal translation experience in pleadings, contracts, premarital agreements, real estate, business code of conduct, marketing materials, etc.
My medical translation experience includes:
34,000 words Bipolar disorder evaluation
31,000 words AIDS trial vaccine study project
9,000 words Schizophrenia evaluation
2,000 words Immunogenicity Study
70 pages AIDS survey
My experience in other variety of subjects includes aeronautics, business, advertising, political campaign, steel pipe manufacturing, chemical and oil industry.
Please contact me at [email protected] should you have any questions or need additional information.