Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Nov 27, 2020 (posted viaProZ.com): Just finished translating two articles of 500 words each, German to English, presenting two innovative start-up companies that have received awards. Such great and interesting companies, real disruptors!...more, + 4 other entries »
I am an MA-qualified translator working primarily from German into English (also French to English). I provide translation, post-editing, proofreading and localisation services primarily in the fields of e-commerce and business.
Excellent language skills and source-text comprehension are the basis of every quality translation. My education and experience have afforded me the opportunity to provide professional and reliable translation and related services. I combine excellent communication and personal skills with the highest language and translation proficiency to produce translations that are perfectly adapted to both client and customer or reader needs.
Quality translation has never been so important; localisation has become key in successfully accessing local markets and capturing audiences. While unedited machine translation and non-native translation may harm your brand and business, the thoughtful and considered service of a professional translator can enhance your brand and set you apart from the crowd.
I understand that companies, agencies and individuals all require consistent, accurate and well-written translations to communicate and sell in a time-effective manner. That’s why my service offer focuses around precisely these values: accuracy, reliability and punctuality for a service you can depend on.
- 3 years of translation experience
- Masters in Translation Studies from the University of Birmingham
- BA in French & German from Aberystwyth University
- Native English speaker
- Lived in both France and Germany during Erasmus
Why work with me?
- Quality-focused and adaptable to client needs
- Experience working with internationally recognised translation agencies and companies.
- Utilise the latest software for increased efficiency (SDL Trados Studio 2019, Office 365).
- Reliable, organised, flexible and excellent communication skills.
- CV available on request.
Some of my recent projects:
- Amazon products
- CRM guideline documents
- Summary of fund monthly performance
- Company Christmas email to employees
- 5-page Product brochure
- Short website copywriting
- 10-page letter to authorities regarding transportation
CPD (Continuous Professional Development):
When not working on projects for my clients, I am very often busy working to further my knowledge and translation ability in the fields of business and financial translation as part of my continuous professional development. To this end, I read and watch relevant specialised content, follow and complete online courses and complete practice translations to both improve and build a portfolio of translated content.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.