* Clients in the U.S., Germany, Switzerland, the Russian Federation, Spain, and Denmark
* Freelance content writer and editor since 2005.
* 2018 writing projects include "Three Yoga Postures for Better Shoulder Function," "Vacation Rx: How Time at the Beach Can Heal" and "How to Use Mindfulness for Migraine Relief."
* Published articles in The Arizona Daily Star, American Fitness, USMS Swimmer, Migraine Again, Desert Leaf, Romance Writer's Report, Tail Winds, and Highlights (a list of most of my publications can be viewed on my website www.susandawson-cook.com)
* Published 17 romance novels and one non-fiction book (Fitter Than Ever at 40 and Beyond); starred in Personal Best Stretch: Move Better Than Ever
* editing of translated content - novels, scientific journal articles, instruction manuals, exams for medical professionals, web content
* Employed in the fitness industry since 1988
* Personal Training and Group Exercise certified by AFAA
* 200 RYT Yoga Alliance certification
* B.S. and M.S. degrees in Geosciences; extensive coursework in anatomy and physiology
* Experience with transcription and book formatting (e-book and print)
* American English is native language, fluent in Spanish
* Have lived in Peru and Mexico (currently live in San Carlos, Mexico part of the year)
Although I worked for many years full-time as a fitness professional - fitting in writing projects during evenings and weekends, I now teach only a few yoga classes per week and pursue writing and editing nearly full-time. I will work very hard to make sure you are completely satisfied with my services! Please contact me for more information. I look forward to working with you.
Proz Profile: http://www.proz.com/profile/2451755