Andrés Serrano Benot
Creative, sociable, responsible and hard-working. Wide knowledge of English language and audiovisual means.
- SOCIAL SCIENCES - HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE, IES SAN ISIDORO - 2013.
- Between 2013-2015 I obtained a SUPERIOR SOUND TECHNICIAN DEGREE at EUSA // Esama (Apple certified centre).
- Between 2015-2017 I obtained a SUPERIOR MEDIA PRODUCTION DEGREE at IES Néstor Almendros.
- Level C1 (Advanced) in ENGLISH, qualified by UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE. Formation at CLIC: Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural (Seville). Multiple stays in London, Oxford and Hastings, living with families with whom we have established personal bonds of friendship.
- Intermediate level in FRENCH (learning during High School). Holidays in Paris and other places in France to practice the language.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- IT SKILLS: Expert level in Windows, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice. Advanced level in Macintosh. Expert level in musical DAWs and sound editing software (Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Reaper, Audacity).
- MANAGEMENT: documentation, databases, postal items, drafting of dossiers, archive, hiring, secretariat and telephone assistance in the companies in which I have worked.
- English teacher at Academia Lupa (Camas, Seville), with students from 1st of E.S.O. to high school. Examinations, evaluations, tutorials and office management, keys of the building, openings (2017-present).
- Part-time private teacher English - freelance (2014-present).
- English-Spanish translator - freelance: Unbabel, Gengo, UpWork, Translate.com, etc. (2014-present)..
- Flexible schedule.
- Course on Labour Risks Prevention.