Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Korean to English: Safety information General field: Tech/Engineering Detailed field: Automation & Robotics
Source text - Korean 참고 및 주의사항
* 배터리가 과열된 상태에서 충전하면 충전 시간이 길어질 수 있습니다.
* 자동 충전이 안될 때에는 아래 사항을 확인해 주세요.
– 제품 밑면의 비상 스위치를 껐다 켜 주세요.
– 충전기의 전원 플러그를 다시 꽂아 주세요.
– 충전 단자부에 이물질이 묻었는지 확인하시고 마른 헝겊이나 마른 걸레로 제품과 충전기의 충전 단자를 닦아 주세요.
– 충전기 근처에 반사가 잘 되는 물체, 의자 등 장애물이 있는지 확인해 주세요.
* 충전기에서 제품을 분리해 놓을 경우 자연 방전됩니다.
– 가급적 충전기에 제품을 충전 상태로 유지해 주세요.
(출장, 여행 등 장기간 집을 비울 때는 제품의 비상 스위치를 끄고, 충전기의 전원 플러그를 빼주세요.)
Translation - English Notes and cautions
* If the battery overheats during charging, it may take longer to charge.
* If automatic charging is not working, do the followings:
– Turn the emergency switch (on the bottom of the product) off and on again.
– Unplug the charger's power plug and then plug it back on.
– Unplug the charger, and then check whether there is any foreign matter on the charging pins. If there is, clean the product and the charging pins of the charger with a dry cloth or rag.
– Check for any obstacles such as reflective objects, chairs, etc. near the docking station.
* If the product is left detached from the docking station, the battery will drain.
– Try to keep the product in the charger so it can charge continuously when not in use. (However, you should turn off the
emergency switch and leave the charger unplugged if you plan to be out of your house for long periods of time such as
when you go on vacation, etc.)
Bachelor's degree - Hankook University of Foreign Studies
Years of experience: 10. Registered at ProZ.com: Dec 2017.
English & Korean Technical Writer of Samsung Electronics’ Appliances
* Basic Information
Name: Elijah Choi
Age / Gender: Born in 1983 (33) | Male
Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree
Name of University: Hankook University of Foreign Studies
Major: English Interpretation & Translation (GPA 4.25/4.5)
Work Experience: 7 years and 1 month
* Details of work experience
I have worked as an English & Korean technical writer and translater for 7 years.
I have written many types of Samsung Electronics home appliances' manuals such as air conditioner, air cleaner, humidifier, dehumidifier, robot vacuum cleaner, general vacuum cleaner, stick vacuum cleaner, etc.
Producing user manuals and installation manuals requires simple and easy writing skills for customer's quick and easy understanding. I have learned those skills during 7 years of my work experience.
As mentioned, most of my customers or work are from Samsung Electronics who usually require quick delivery and precise work. I think I can prove my translation capability and quick delivery custom by years of working experience with the global company.
Not all the manuals I have written are aimed for general people. I also used to write and translate the installation and user manuals of satellite antenna. Satellite antenna is a quite delicate and complicate product, so making its manual required more study and sophisticated approach for professional engineer.
I hope I can be a good business partner for your work!