Ι am a Greek native speaker, leaving and working in Athens, Greece
I am a lawyer and professional translator with more than eleven years of experience in translating documents, My working experience as an associate in one of the leading firms in the maritime sector in Greece (Vgenopoulos & Partners Law Firm) has provided me opportunities to explore the world of translation (with special emphasis to legal documents).
My language pairs are: ENGLISH > GREEK, GREEK > ENGLISH
- Legal documents in the shipping/ maritime sector: lawsuits, written pleadings, court decisions and orders/injunction orders for maritime disputes, agreements, vessel's survey reports, corporate documents of shipping companies, settlement agreements, certificates, approval acts/ licenses for establishment of branch offices of maritime companies in Greece .
- General legal documents (concerning corporate/ family/ criminal law and other disputes): lawsuits, written pleadings, court decisions and orders, judicial agreements, contracts, Powers of Attorney, Insurance policies, extrajudicial declarations and a wide range documents from Greek to English and vice versa.
- Laws, rules and regulations of the Hellenic Republic into English.
- Sale and Purchase Agreements and notary deeds.
2. Finance/ Banking:
- Loan Agreements, Mortgages and Guarantees, Corporate documents (articles & memorandum of association, Minutes of Shareholders/ BoD), Due diligence reports.
- Copies of Issues of Government Gazette, Birth, Marriage, Death Certificates, University Degrees, Transcripts and Certificates, Manuals, Tourism/ Travel.