Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Estonian to English: Extract from a Lease of a residential property General field: Law/Patents Detailed field: Law: Contract(s)
Source text - Estonian Leping kestus ja ülesütlemine
22. Leping lõpeb tähtaja möödumisega, kui lepingut ei ole varem erakorraliselt üles öeldud, samuti Poole surmaga.
23. Üürileandjal on õigus leping erakorraliselt üles öelda ning nõuda Üürnikult Eluruumi kohest vabastamist, kui:
23.1 Üürnik on viivituses rohkem kui 1 kuu üüri ja/või teiste Lepingujärgsete maksete või nende olulise osa maksetähtpäevaks tasumisega.
23.2 Üürnik on andnud Eluruumi õigustamatult kolmanda isiku kasutusse, mille tõttu Üürileandja või naabrid on niivõrd häiritud, et ei ole võimalik oodata lepingu jätkamist;
23.3 Üürnik olulisel määral ja tahtlikult, Üürileandja hoiatusest hoolimata, jätkuvalt ei kasuta Eluruumi hoolikalt ja sihipäraselt ning ei arvesta naabrite huvidega.
23.4 Üürnik on olulisel määral kahjustanud oma tegevuse või tegevusetusega Eluruumi või Sisustust.
24. Üürnikul on õigus Leping erakorraliselt üles öelda 1 kuulise etteteatamisega, tingimusel, et sel juhul kohustub Üürnik tasuma Lepingu erakorralise lõpetamise tasu, milleks on ühe kuu üüri määr.
Translation - English The term of the Lease and cancellation
22. The Lease will end with the passing of the last day of term, if the Lease has not been cancelled prior to that, also with the death of a Party.
23. The Landlord has the right to cancel the Lease and require the tenant to vacate the property immediately, if:
23.1. The Tenant is in arrears with more than one month’s rent and/or with other payments stipulated in the lease or owing a significant proportion of payments after the due date.
23.2. The Tenant has given the Property without justification for a third party to use, causing the Landlord or neighbours disturbance to such a degree, that it is not possible to wait to continue the Lease;
23.3. The Tenant is consistently and intentionally, without taking notice of the Landlord’s warning, continuing to use the Property without care and consideration for its intended use, and is being inconsiderate of neighbours.
23.4. The Tenant has significantly damaged the Property or its Contents with their activity or lack of activity.
24. The Tenant has the right to cancel the Lease with 1 month’s notice on the condition, that in this case the Tenant is obligated to pay the cancellation fee, which amounts to one month’s rent.
Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2018. Became a member: Jun 2018.
I am a native Estonian speaker, however, for the past 12 years I have been living, working and studying in the UK. This summer I have been awarded a BA (Hons) in English Language and Literature (2:1) by The Open University. I have thus reached a native-like proficiency in academic and literary English as well as in day-to-day spoken and written communication. In the past I have also completed the majority of modules towards a BSc in Gene Technology in University of Tartu in Estonia. From this I gained an understanding of scientific terminology and concepts in English as well as Estonian - knowledge that is essential in translating scientific texts with accuracy.
I have experience in translating and editing medical, legal, technical and general texts, and in interpreting for Scottish court system.I am honest, reliable, punctual and hard-working. Furthermore, I work with precision and utmost attention to detail, whilst ensuring the fluidity of the target language text. However, since at present I am embarking on my career in translation, then my rates are competitive!
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.