Dear Visitor, welcome to my profile!
My name is Ema Kojundžić, I was born in Split, Croatia and I still live there. I fell in love with languages in early childhood. Because of that I studied Italian language and literature and Croatian language and literature at the University of Split. I am also very fluent in English which proves my International Certificate in advanced English.
Immediately after graduation I've started working in Department of Culture at a Municipality of City of Split. I worked on various European projects where I had to make numerous translations on a daily basis. Despite my full time job I've worked at home doing translations and giving instructions from languages to elementary and high school children. I am also member of Translators without Borders workspace.
I specialize in translation in the following areas:
- Social Sciences, Humanities and Education: art and literature, books and articles, economy, media and journalism, educational material, pedagogy, studies and surveys
- Business, Marketing and Advertising: general business and commerce, handbooks, periodicals, newsletters, magazines, advertisements,
- Personal documents such as resumes, references certificates,etc.
- Travel and leisure
- Fashion and textile
- Cosmetics and beauty
My strength lies in my ability to deliver natural Croatian texts with excellent grammar and knowledge of different writing styles.
I consider myself to have the ideal personality for the job:
- I'm not afraid to shoulder responsibility
- I have great powers of concentration and love the research side
- I'm organised and disciplined in order to meet deadlines efficiently.
- I am familiar with the cultural differences between the country or countries
in which the the source language(s) and target language(s) are spoken.
I will be glad to convince you of my skills by providing a
free sample translation of up to 250 words, from a document of your