My name is Van.
I have been a freelancer since 2012. I translated English materials into Vietnamese and vice versa.
I had experience working in both non-profit organization and corporation in Warsaw, Poland. Currently I am pursuing master degree in Psychology.
What I have delivered:
- Translation for EU-funded Integration Project dedicated to pupils and parents at a local public school. (2014)
- Translation of advertising materials for "Made in Poland" - Poland's trading, promotion, cooperation and investment program. (2015)
- Translation for cross-cultural research and interpretation during the interviews. (2012, 2016)
- Preparation of guidelines and instructional materials for online and offline trainings. (2017)
- Article writing on psychology, tourism and local social events.
With my detailed-oriented approach, I expect my translation to be authentic and functional.
You can always contact me by email.