My name is Lucía Leunda Tosi, born and raised in Rosario, Argentina. My journey with the English language began at the short age of 5, and continues up to this day.
I got my degree in English into Spanish Literary and Technical-Scientific Translation in 2015. Currently, I am pursuing a bachelor's degree in English into Spanish Translation, in the National University of Rosario, Argentina.
From the moment I completed my studies, I have worked as a freelancer providing the following services:
- English lessons
- English-Spanish translation
- Spanish-English translation
- Market-specific localization
I am currently working as a Quality Controller in Moravia, a company which provides translation and localization services. My responsibilities include:
- Comparison, contrast and editing of texts written in English and in Spanish from LatAm, in order to identify errors and ensure market-specific localization.
- Creation of bug reports.
- Verification of the fixes made on the online platform.
- Research of movie related content for the LatAm market, so as to ensure content accuracy.
- Providing training for newcomers. Creating feedback.
Please let me know if I can help you with your needs.
Looking forward to hearing from you!