Eighth born of a family full of travelers, I am an absolute language and arts passionate, I first started traveling in foreing countries alone at the age of 15.
I originally trained in International Business and intercultural communication, what made me travel even more in different part of the world:
- 2011. Manchester/UK: Waiter at the Campanile hotel
- 2012. Santa Rosa/Argentina: Lab administrative assistant and English teacher
- 2013. Houston/USA: Manager of a school and medical uniform store (English - Spanish - French)
- 2014. Akonolinga/Cameroon: Workfield manager and management teacher
- 2015. Bogota/Colombia: Commercial, redactor and event organizer in a cultural local magasine
After the end of my studies in 2016, I specialized in the event and entertainment business through the Escape Games.
I am now independant, and still passionate about stage arts.