Native Spanish speaker (Spain) and experienced English-Spanish translator and Spanish Proofreader. I’m a journalist based in London since 2011 with a 7 years professional background in media as a TV and radio scriptwriter.
- Text translation
- Subtitle translation
What you can expect from me:
- Human fluent translated content that sounds natural and correct to native speakers.
- High-quality translations with creative adjustments when a straight translation is inappropriate in order to transmit the intended understanding to the audience.
- Ability to come up with equivalent or alternative play on words without altering the original meaning.
- Mistake-free: focused on grammar, punctuation, spelling, and style.
What you cannot expect from me:
- Whether you hire me as a translator or proofreader, I translate, proofread and edit but that do not include creating or writing new content. If you like me to, we can talk about it as another project and I would be more than happy to assist you as a writer.
Translations are available in PDF, Word, Excel or as per customer request. You're invited to go through my portfolio to see some of my work.
If you'd want to see more samples of my work, please contact me. I don't share all my translation work openly to protect the rights of my clients and myself. Feel free to check the tests scores I have taken on Upwork. For more reliability, if you'd still like to test my translation skills, I can provide a sample up to 200 words.
Looking forward to hearing from you and your translation project with the target language. If you have an interesting one, just contact me now :)