Muhammad Umar Ayyaz
Urdu (Native Speaker + Mother Tongue)
Punjabi (Native speaker)
English (Official Language + Educational Language)
• Over 4 years of extensive experience in translating different kind of projects including medical histories, Insurances booklets, Technical, financial companies documentation, Website translation, Media and news translations.
• Excellent understanding of technical terms used in various documents. Regularly completing projects of translations for different companies. Few of them are as follows.
• Made English to Urdu Dictionary with over 0.2 Million words (https://www.urduban.com/english_to_urdu)
• Made Urdu to English Dictionary with over 0.3 Million words(https://www.urduban.com/urdu_to_english)
• Made Urdu to Urdu Dictionary with over 0.35 Million words(https://www.urduban.com/urdu_to_urdu)
• Made Punjabi to Urdu Dictionary with over 50,000 words
• Made English to Punjabi Dictionary with over 50,000 words
• Made Punjabi to English Dictionary with over 40,000 words
• Completed project for a company on Microsoft Project with over 10,000 words translation.
• Working as official Urdu and Punjabi Language tester being a part of Linguist Company. Conducting online speaking, reading, interpretation and translation tests regularly.
• Completed many projects of Transcriptions from Urdu and Punjabi to English, I had translated almost many audios of both languages up till now.
• Doing Review Project on daily basis it’s related to screenshot review of famous brands. (Confidential)
• Translated almost 20 thousand words that were related to medical research various diseases.
• Translating Notices, tests and different Educational documents in Urdu on daily basis for famous School system.
• Translated almost 10 thousand words related to cleanliness and Food safety.
• In Legal Domain I had translated many court decisions, FIRS and other legal documents volume up till now on which I worked is nearly 30 thousand.
• Working on translations of Linguists, I had translated almost 5 thousand words in Urdu and still working on it.
Aforementioned projects were completed for different Translation Agencies and Brands. Due to privacy and confidentiality restrictions, i can not name the companies and their subsidaries. However, if you need to learn about nature of work i did, feel free to contact me via E-mail.
SDL Trados 2014 and 2011