My name is Vivian Saboia and I live in Brazil.
Although my native language is Portuguese, I am a life-long learner of the English language and I have been studying and practicing it for more than 20 years.
I have also decided to enroll in a Portuguese and English Language Teacher´s Degree and, after attending a British and American Literature course, I got really interested about the translation world and all its possibilities, such as translating books, subtitles, making reviews and copywriting.
Besides, I hold degrees in Law and Public Administration, which extends a lot my range of interests.
- Degree in Law (UERJ) with more than 13 years of work experience.
- Certificated for Teaching in Higher Education (2011)
- Bachelor Degree in Public Administration at UNIRIO. (2017)
- Online Professional Certificate in "The Opportunity of Bilingualism: Serving Today´s Young English Learnes", offered by Harvard Graduate School of Education. (2017)
- British and American Literature Extension Course. (2018)
- Teaching Degree in Portuguese-English Language and Literature. (2017-2021)