I'm from Italian descent and was born in Belgium.
I started reading books in languages of origin since I was 12 years old. I also studied English and Italian Literature at my university. I teach English as a teacher.
This guarantees that I always use correct spelling and grammar in all my translations and transcriptions.
- Translation of a tour guide book
- Translation of an exhibition in Flanders that was published in Dutch, French and English
- Translated a manual for a navigational system for people with a mental disability
- Transcribing of multiple interviews for papers, research etc.
- Translation of interviews for the Italian and Dutch national teams for the FIFA Women's World Cup 2019
- Translation of interviews for the Italian Rugby team for the Rugby World Cup 2019
For references and feedback of my previous work please contact me and I will refer you to my previous clients as I cannot divulge the texts by order of my clients. Thank you for understanding.